Powered By Blogger

4.10.10

Blog, Interrupted

Blog, interuppted

This is just a quickie real time notice. I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to update this thing for the next little while. Normally I set aside a block of time in the morning or after lunch in the afternoon to write whilst the kids are at school.

At some point last evening I noticed my good eye had gone a bit strange and I couldn’t see a bloody thing.

Well, I can see colors still and the outlines of stuff. but there is this fog crap blocking up everything and there are only little bits of somewhat normal, for me, bits.

It’s frustrating. But Not a new thing. In 2002 I had an operation to remove a cataract and over the intervening years I’ve had a flair up of this nature a hand full of times.

Sittting up makes me feel kind of dizzy the first day or so of this whatever it is so I plan to be up as little as possible, until I adjust.

This isn’t like working under sleep shades at the CCB. It’s just weird and like I said for the first day or so I’m just horridly dizzy. To compound matters I have yet another sinus infection going. Got it from Ben like as not so I’m feeling pretty punk right now. Will work on this as I am able and should be back to updating every day or so by the end of the week.

I am very happy to write this, getting my dogs is, for me, just as exciting as giving birth to my babies. Seriously, both times we headed out to the hospital to check in and have them, I felt just like I feel before dog day. *smile*

I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoy telling. Thanks a lot guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the sanity of those who can't do those annoying word verification things that feature has been disabled for this blog. Additionally I've opened comments up to everybody, including non-blogger slash blog spot members. As a result of these changes in leaving comments I request the following:

1. If you haven't an account with Blogger or any of the services that allow you access to commenting on blogger even if commenting is not open to everyone, please sign your comments. This way I'll have an idea of who is reading and commenting outside the blogger slash blog spot community.

2. Be respectful. If it is something you wouldn't say in church or in front of your 90 year old granny, it doesn't belong on these comments. If rude, offensive, disrespectful or inflammatory messages are left they will be removed and comments will be restricted to the blogger and blog spot community. If those within this community leave such messages they will no longer be able to post without clearance from me.

Thanks for following these two rules. Play nice and enjoy the blog *smile*